• Create Account

Creating a GUI using awesomium

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 Chris528   Members   -  Reputation: 186

0Likes

Posted 29 June 2013 - 01:10 AM

Hi, I've recently been doing some work on an opengl based model viewer that I programmed quite a while ago. I'm interested in adding awesomium support so i can create gui elements using html/css/javascript. I'm currently using windows, and my program is using opengl 4.2. I was just wondering if anyone here was familiar with awesomium and could point me in the right direction.

Sponsor:

#2 Chris_F   Members   -  Reputation: 2224

0Likes

Posted 29 June 2013 - 04:52 AM

I have no experience which either, but I will point out that there is a BSD licensed project called Berkelium which you might be interested in. One disadvantage of both is that you are limited to compiling your game as 32-bit for Windows, since there is no 64-bit version of Chromium for it.

Edited by Chris_F, 29 June 2013 - 04:55 AM.

#3 Chris528   Members   -  Reputation: 186

0Likes

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:24 AM

Thank you for the suggestion, but I've had some luck with figuring out awesomium after messing around with it last night. I'll be able to borrow some code from the webflow sample app to use for my gui. I'll write a tutorial once I get everything working.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS