I've had some self management issues of late, especially when it comes to making games. Things have a tendency not to be finished and I like starting more projects all the time. As an example, I'm not very good at planning and working my plan. My usual strategy so far to learn "how to make a plan and work it" is to "make a plan and work it" - which never works.... So there is a pedagocial/strategic/logic issue there.
- How to finish hobby projects.
- How do you mix work with hobby.
- How to make plans, set goals, be professional about your passion without killing the passion.
- Planning creative work.
- Working with your hobby projects at home without getting paid and still be professional and get things done.
- Solve the chicken-egg issue of learning how to "plan and work the plan".
Please don't moralize over this I already feel like an childish idiot for bringing up the topic. I'ts a bit like loosing weight: many ways to do it but you have to find your own method. But what are the methods?