Gruntmutter.com launched in Alpha. Feedback?

Started by
-1 comments, last by pareto 10 years, 9 months ago

Hi,

I would really like your feedback on a platform I just released in Alpha. Gruntmutter is basically Twitter for RPG characters and much more.

Background:

Basically every roleplayer I know makes up long stories about their characters, details about their game world and drawings of their epic weapons. Some play LARPs, others in online MMORPGs and some on websites that offer campaigns of turnbased RPGs.

At Gruntmutter you can build your character's story, interact with other characters in your guild or fellowship, keep a chronicle on your sucessful quests and even play fullblown rpg campaigns.

If there is a demand for it I might build an API that allows other games to post updates (mutters) to the system to share character progress.

It's also fine to create fake accounts for Game of thrones characters etc and post mutters just for the sake of laughter. smile.png

I have no idea where this will end and what the platform's primary feature will be.

This is where I need help. Please try it and give me your feedback on where you think this can be useful.

It's currently in invite-only, and I'll invite 50 people as a start, to not clutter the system. Every person invited will also have the chance to invite another 5 people. This system is based on friends so there is no point otherwise. smile.png

So. Send me an email at invite@gruntmutter.com to be added or just give me your feedback on the idea in this forum.

And remember; it's in Alpha. Bugs will appear. Appriciate if you send'em to me.

Thanks!!

Gruntmutter.com - what are you muttering about?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement