• Create Account

We're offering banner ads on our site from just $5!

1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

Vanda Engine 1.0.0 Beta is now available for download!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 ehsan2004   Members   -  Reputation: 157

Posted 04 July 2013 - 09:54 AM

I'm pleased to announce that Vanda Engine 1.0.0 Beta is available for download:http://www.vandaengine.com
I worked for 2 years to develop this game engine. The idea was that developers should be able to convert their scenes made in 3ds Max and Maya to interactive scenes in a simple way.
COLLADA importer of Vanda Engine imports your scenes made in 3ds Max and Maya in a simple way.
PhysX importer of Vanda Engine 1 lets you import the PhysX static and dynamic rigid bodies made in 3ds Max and Maya in a simple way.

Works in progress:

• My colleagues are developing the Vanda Engine 1 demo and I’ll publish it for free in COLLADA (dae) format.
  • I’m going to create training videos for Vanda Engine 1, COLLADA, OpenCOLLADA, and NVidia PhysX.

Sponsor:

#2 ehsan2004   Members   -  Reputation: 157

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:06 PM

Let me briefly explain the functionality of Vanda Engine 1: Well, You are an artist and you have made your animations in 3d applications such as 3ds Max or Maya. COLLADA and PhysX importers of Vanda Engine 1 allow you to convert your scenes made in 3ds Max and Maya to interactive scenes with a few clicks! Export your whole scene including animations, cameras, textures, meshes, etc all together and import it to Vanda and enjoy your interactive scene! In the future, you'll see many of the animations that are converted to interactive scenes with Vanda Engine 1.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS