Question about Cache Query Gliche

Started by
1 comment, last by 3Ddreamer 10 years, 9 months ago

Hello,

Every once in several months, in my reputation board an item will appear with no description though others always have a description. There is the amount of reputation awarded (in this case today it was +3), the date, and time, but no description. With no description then there is also no link to the thread of the reputation credited to me - just an empty box. There is no compatibility button appearing and all else seems to function and appear perfectly well.

What causes this error?

Clinton

Personal life and your private thoughts always effect your career. Research is the intellectual backbone of game development and the first order. Version Control is crucial for full management of applications and software. The better the workflow pipeline, then the greater the potential output for a quality game. Completing projects is the last but finest order.

by Clinton, 3Ddreamer

Advertisement

Hello,

Every once in several months, in my reputation board an item will appear with no description though others always have a description. There is the amount of reputation awarded (in this case today it was +3), the date, and time, but no description. With no description then there is also no link to the thread of the reputation credited to me - just an empty box. There is no compatibility button appearing and all else seems to function and appear perfectly well.

What causes this error?

Clinton

It's when people upvote journal entries, journal comments, etc.. basically everything that isn't a forum post or an article. It seems those haven't yet been completely integrated into the new rep system.

“If I understand the standard right it is legal and safe to do this but the resulting value could be anything.”

Okay, Bacterius

Thanks,

Clinton

Personal life and your private thoughts always effect your career. Research is the intellectual backbone of game development and the first order. Version Control is crucial for full management of applications and software. The better the workflow pipeline, then the greater the potential output for a quality game. Completing projects is the last but finest order.

by Clinton, 3Ddreamer

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement