• Create Account

Marketing an indie title - my experience so far with marketing Rising Empires

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Netherlords   Members   -  Reputation: 646

0Likes

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:58 AM

Hi,

I hope this is the right place for a post like this. My name is Peter Norberg and I've previously written some stuff about AI development in the technical forums. Now I've written an article where I try to summarise my thoughts and experiences with marketing my own indie title. 

The article gives a general view on what is needed for an indie developer to market his game pre-launch. It stresses the importance of talking and spreading the word before launching the title in order to build up an audience of potential players. I summarise some of my own experiences while doing this on my own indie game and end with suggesting a couple of good articles and resources that will help you learn more on the subject.

It's a good starting read for indie developers. If you're interested it can be found here.

Best regards,

Peter

Edited by Netherlords, 11 July 2013 - 07:43 AM.

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS