• Create Account

Touch of Death - Hypnotic Tablet Action (iPad & Android Tablet)

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 Democide   Members   -  Reputation: 108

Posted 16 July 2013 - 03:48 AM

logo_header.png

Touch of Death is an action game for iPad and Android Tablets. To avenge the murder of your dear mentor you have to eradicate the clan responsible. To do so you use your Touch of Death, or five-finger-heart-explosion-technique, to make their hearts explode. To do so you just have to follow the gestures on the screen.

ReleaseAnnouncement_w600.jpg
Our short Trailer on YouTube probably explains the concept best.

The game will be available soon. We're hoping tomorrow but it basically comes down to Apple at this point. So far the game has been in the certification process for longer than expected. Regardless, I'll let you know here once it's out in the way. Alternatively you can (of course) follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Google+.

In this case "us" isn't a face-, heart- and soulless corporation but me and my buddy. We're working under the label Sharkbomb Studios. We both bring a soild number of years as professional game developers to the table, eventually leaving the safe and sound embrace of salarymandom for the rough waters of indie development. Touch of Death is our second game after Hipster Zombies. Touch of Death was originally conceived during the Global Game Jam earlier this year.

We hope you like what you see and we'd love to get some feedback. If you have any questions or suggestions, let me know!

tod_story.jpg  tod_gameplay.jpg

Sponsor:

#2 Democide   Members   -  Reputation: 108

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:27 AM

The game is released!
You can now get it for you favorite tablet device:

#3 Democide   Members   -  Reputation: 108

Posted 01 August 2013 - 03:50 AM

Since our name is Sharkbomb Studios we have a great reason to celebrate Sharkweek. And to do so we're offering a bargain:

Touch of Death is now 50% off! For a limited time only.

en_generic_rgb_wo_60.png AppStoreBadge.png

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS