• Create Account

FREE SOFTWARE GIVEAWAY

We have 4 x Pro Licences (valued at $59 each) for 2d modular animation software Spriter to give away in this Thursday's GDNet Direct email newsletter.

Read more in this forum topic or make sure you're signed up (from the right-hand sidebar on the homepage) and read Thursday's newsletter to get in the running!

Show all imports?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 TheChubu   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 4782

0Likes

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:48 PM

Hi! I'd like to know if there is a way to make Eclipse show me all the places where a specific class is imported.

I'm in the middle of replacing my math library and it would be nice if instead of checking the call hierarchy of every single method of it (so I can replace them with the newer ones) I could just check all the classes that import the math class.

They're all static methods so I can't look for "MathUtils" constructors...

EDIT: For now I just exclude the class from the build path and check what classes get broken, but surely there has to be a nicer way :D

Edited by TheChubu, 17 July 2013 - 07:52 PM.

"I AM ZE EMPRAH OPENGL 3.3 THE CORE, I DEMAND FROM THEE ZE SHADERZ AND MATRIXEZ"

My journals: dustArtemis ECS framework and Making a Terrain Generator

Sponsor:

#2 SimonForsman   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 6318

1Likes

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:37 PM

Hi! I'd like to know if there is a way to make Eclipse show me all the places where a specific class is imported.

I'm in the middle of replacing my math library and it would be nice if instead of checking the call hierarchy of every single method of it (so I can replace them with the newer ones) I could just check all the classes that import the math class.

They're all static methods so I can't look for "MathUtils" constructors...

EDIT: For now I just exclude the class from the build path and check what classes get broken, but surely there has to be a nicer way biggrin.png

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2602114/search-for-all-files-in-project-containing-the-text-querystring-in-eclipse

I don't suffer from insanity, I'm enjoying every minute of it.
The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

#3 TheChubu   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 4782

0Likes

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:27 PM

That should do the trick, thanks!

"I AM ZE EMPRAH OPENGL 3.3 THE CORE, I DEMAND FROM THEE ZE SHADERZ AND MATRIXEZ"

My journals: dustArtemis ECS framework and Making a Terrain Generator

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS