• Create Account

We're offering banner ads on our site from just $5!

1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

First SFML Game Jam

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 Camilo   Members   -  Reputation: 189

1Likes

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:30 PM

Most of you will probably know (or at least have heard) about SFML, the Simple Fast Multimedia Library. Just letting you know that the community there is holding their first 72-hour game jam, scheduled to start on August 2nd. The rules are pretty simple: Besides your game ovbiously having to use SFML or one of its multiple bindings, it's required that you post your source code, so that it serves as educational material for future generations of game coders.

I think's a great opportunity to polish your game design and SFML coding skills. And --why not-- have fun, too.

Mods: this might belong into Announcements, or somewhere else enterily, but I am not sure. Please let me know and/or move it.

Sponsor:

#2 xDarkShadowKnightx   Members   -  Reputation: 414

1Likes

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:32 PM

Thanks for the heads up bro! SFML is a nice little library to do things like this in. I look forward to seeing all the cool games people make! :D

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS