This is Daniel, from Affordable audio 4 Everyone
A while back I was regularly making new SFX libaries for Devs, and Sound Engineers alike.
Had to take a break for a while.
But now i'm back to working on SFX libraries regularly, just completed a new library, and will be posting new libraries as they are finished.
All of the libraries are "pay what you can" pricing model. So you have the freedom to chose your price.
Each library has a dedicated charity that they are tied to.
Main Website Link
Here is the list of all the SFX libraries starting with the newest.
- Sci Fi Sounds, Mixture of space, futuristic, and plenty of ambiences.
Beyond The Nebula Samples Zip
- Merchants Enemies, and Townsfolk great for populating your world with Dialogue.
- Action hero dialogue, for main characters, and various voices in dungeon rpgs, and Jrpgs
Action RPG Characters Samples Zip
- Great for Particles, and Dissapearing, and various magic.
Lighthearted Minimagic Samples Zip
- Frightening Suspensful sounds, great for building dark nightmarish scenes, and areas
- Hud Menu, and interface sounds for various types of games, and settings.
- Great for Mech sounds, heavy machine steps, movement, and weaponry
- Electrified Library - (300 Sounds - Electricity/Pulses/Weaponry)
Electrified Sample Zip
- Monster Creature Hero Library (3000 Sounds - Human Heros/Monsters/Friendly Creatures)
Monster Creature Hero Sample Zip
- The Midi Factory (400 sounds - Retro Interface/Bleeps/Retro FX)
The Midi Factory Samples Zip
- Sonic Beatbox Library (300 Sounds - Abstract Vocal Sounds/Beatbox Kit)
The Sonic Beatbox Samples Zip
- The Magic Toybox - (400 Sounds - Toys/Games/Dice/Designed)
The Magic Toybox Samples Zip
Hope you all enjoy the sounds, and get plenty of use from them.