• Create Account

Your opinion needed

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic

#1 animatlas   Members   -  Reputation: 129

0Likes

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:56 AM

I apologize if I send this message in the wrong place. I would like to know the opinion of the professionals here this startup animatlas.com. This is not advertising, till nothing to advertise.

Sponsor:

#2 jbadams   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 18627

1Likes

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:54 AM

Opinions on what specifically?

I take it you speak/write English as a second language?  You might want to have a native speaker proof-read the text on your homepage; there are some small spelling and grammatical errors that make the page seem less professional.

To me, the page also seems a little hard on the eyes with the semi-transparent background and choice of colours.

It also isn't overly clear exactly what you actually offer.  If people have to investigate to find out whether or not your product is what they're after, you'll lose a lot of them before they even consider your product -- the homepage should describe what is actually being offered in detail.

Given you own a domain name, it would be more professional to set up an @animatlas contact email address rather than using a gmail one.

#3 animatlas   Members   -  Reputation: 129

0Likes

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:04 AM

jbadams, thanks for your comment. I'm working about your points, except:

To me, the page also seems a little hard on the eyes with the semi-transparent background and choice of colours.

Thanks again.

#4 animatlas   Members   -  Reputation: 129

0Likes

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:03 PM

Some changes maked. Is it better now? And what your opinion, is it will be in demand? Or this idea is inherently bad?

Thanks.

#5 Tom Sloper   Moderators   -  Reputation: 9900

0Likes

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:20 PM

Or this idea is inherently bad?

You mean the business idea? 

-- Tom Sloper
Sloperama Productions
Making games fun and getting them done.
www.sloperama.com

Please do not PM me. My email address is easy to find, but note that I do not give private advice.

#6 animatlas   Members   -  Reputation: 129

0Likes

Posted 30 July 2013 - 01:47 AM

Yes, I hope. And want to know professional opinion.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS