• Create Account

Interested in a FREE copy of HTML5 game maker Construct 2?

We'll be giving away three Personal Edition licences in next Tuesday's GDNet Direct email newsletter!

Sign up from the right-hand sidebar on our homepage and read Tuesday's newsletter for details!

New Game Engine

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 cuso4   Members   -  Reputation: 81

-6Likes

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:27 PM

When I was surfing in the web, searching for Game engine I found this "GFXEngine" at : [LINK REMOVED]

and i found it interresting.

you guys can check it out and give me some feed backs.

Edited by jbadams, 25 July 2013 - 12:55 AM.
Removed link.

Sponsor:

#2 jbadams   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 19022

2Likes

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:03 AM

give me some feed backs

My feedback is that you shouldn't use such dishonest marketing tactics -- it's really obvious from your profile that "GFXEngine" is actually your own product rather than just something you found whilst searching.

Secondly, if you're going to advertise -- which is actually fine if you're honest about it and bother to use the correct forum rather than trying to lie to us -- you should probably take the time to type up a proper post with correct grammar and spelling.

Thirdly, it appears as though your product may be a rip-off, clone, or illegally re-branded copy of "Digital Rune's" product, and sections of your website appear to have been copied from theirs verbatim.  Were I looking for such a product, I would be strongly inclined to investigate their offering rather than yours.

Lastly, as noted above, you're posting in the wrong forum.

Topic closed.  Please don't come back unless you're going to behave better.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS