• Create Account

XCode Info.plist missing NSPrincipalClass

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 polyfrag   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 1843

0Likes

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:11 PM

I'd post this on the Apple forums but they're down right now.

I'm following NeHe's OpenGL tutorials code for XCode/Cocoa and I made a Command-Line project and am using the source provided.

But it said Info.plist was missing or NSPrincipalClass wasn't specified. I tried using an Info.plist from one of my iphone projects. 

I tried renaming it to battlecompworlded-Info.plist (my project name) with NSPrincipalClass set to NSApplication. But still the same error.

What do I do?

Sponsor:

#2 patrrr   Members   -  Reputation: 1010

0Likes

Posted 30 July 2013 - 01:57 AM

Maybe the source is expecting a bundle to be present for locating some resources? Did you try creating a "Cocoa Application" project instead? Because a Command-Line project doesn't have a bundle.

#3 polyfrag   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 1843

0Likes

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:44 AM

Okay, Cocoa it is then. But how do you change the window title in the GUI editor? [edit] I see now.

Edited by polyfrag, 30 July 2013 - 03:31 AM.

#4 polyfrag   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 1843

0Likes

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:15 AM

How do I change the class of the NSOpenGLView to my OpenGL view class?

[edit] Had to use "custom view" widget instead of what it said in Apple dev tutorial.

Edited by polyfrag, 30 July 2013 - 03:28 AM.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS