• Create Account

Can there be two sets of comments?

• You cannot reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic

#1 Alpha_ProgDes   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 4680

5Likes

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:37 AM

I was wondering there can be a set of comments for article reviewers and comments for article readers. I don't think my comments on why I approved or did not approve an article should mixed-in with comments that the readers give after the article have been approved.

Beginner in Game Development? Read here.

Super Mario Bros clone tutorial written in XNA 4.0 [MonoGame, ANX, and MonoXNA] by Scott Haley

If you have found any of the posts helpful, please show your appreciation by clicking the up arrow on those posts Posted Image

Spoiler

Sponsor:

#2 Alpha_ProgDes   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 4680

0Likes

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:02 PM

So only 3 people agree on this?

Super Mario Bros clone tutorial written in XNA 4.0 [MonoGame, ANX, and MonoXNA] by Scott Haley

If you have found any of the posts helpful, please show your appreciation by clicking the up arrow on those posts Posted Image

Spoiler

#3 Michael Tanczos   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 5148

0Likes

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:49 PM

I agree with it but I'm not sure how I'd do it.   I think we probably need annotation sharing as well but I can't find something already made that works on any platform.

#4 Alpha_ProgDes   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 4680

0Likes

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:52 PM

Maybe we can get a [super secret] forum that Crossbones+ can link to for the time being.

Spoiler

#5 Dragonsoulj   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 2009

0Likes

Posted 05 August 2013 - 12:08 AM

I like the idea of having separate comments pertaining to the reviewing and comments pertaining to the article itself.

#6 Sik_the_hedgehog   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 1494

0Likes

Posted 10 August 2013 - 06:41 PM

The one time I wanted to remark something I ended up sending a private message to not clobber the comments (no, I hadn't noticed the "please use the comments" message until later...)

Don't pay much attention to "the hedgehog" in my nick, it's just because "Sik" was already taken =/ By the way, Sik is pronounced like seek, not like sick.

PARTNERS