• Create Account

Banner advertising on our site currently available from just $5!

1. Learn about the promo. 2. Sign up for GDNet+. 3. Set up your advert!

Can there be two sets of comments?

• You cannot reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic

#1 Alpha_ProgDes   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 4970

5Likes

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:37 AM

I was wondering there can be a set of comments for article reviewers and comments for article readers. I don't think my comments on why I approved or did not approve an article should mixed-in with comments that the readers give after the article have been approved.

External Articulation of Concepts Materializes Innate Knowledge of One's Craft and Science

Beginner in Game Development? Read here.

Super Mario Bros clone tutorial written in XNA 4.0 [MonoGame, ANX, and MonoXNA] by Scott Haley

If you have found any of the posts helpful, please show your appreciation by clicking the up arrow on those posts Posted Image

Spoiler

Sponsor:

#2 Alpha_ProgDes   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 4970

0Likes

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:02 PM

So only 3 people agree on this?

External Articulation of Concepts Materializes Innate Knowledge of One's Craft and Science

Super Mario Bros clone tutorial written in XNA 4.0 [MonoGame, ANX, and MonoXNA] by Scott Haley

If you have found any of the posts helpful, please show your appreciation by clicking the up arrow on those posts Posted Image

Spoiler

#3 Michael Tanczos   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 5561

0Likes

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:49 PM

I agree with it but I'm not sure how I'd do it.   I think we probably need annotation sharing as well but I can't find something already made that works on any platform.

#4 Alpha_ProgDes   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 4970

0Likes

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:52 PM

Maybe we can get a [super secret] forum that Crossbones+ can link to for the time being.

Spoiler

#5 Dragonsoulj   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 2646

0Likes

Posted 05 August 2013 - 12:08 AM

I like the idea of having separate comments pertaining to the reviewing and comments pertaining to the article itself.

#6 Sik_the_hedgehog   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 2197

0Likes

Posted 10 August 2013 - 06:41 PM

The one time I wanted to remark something I ended up sending a private message to not clobber the comments (no, I hadn't noticed the "please use the comments" message until later...)

Don't pay much attention to "the hedgehog" in my nick, it's just because "Sik" was already taken =/ By the way, Sik is pronounced like seek, not like sick.

PARTNERS