• Create Account

where can i find the vc++ 2010 exe file so i can pin it to start screen

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 nickme   Members   -  Reputation: 205

0Likes

Posted 03 August 2013 - 04:05 PM

hi

i have the vc++ 2010 pinned on my task bar but i want to pin it to the start screen also.  i try to find it in:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\bin

but do not know what is the name of the program.  can someone give me the path of the directory and the name of the exe file that start vc++ 2010.

thanks

Sponsor:

#2 Solid_Spy   Members   -  Reputation: 420

0Likes

Posted 03 August 2013 - 04:19 PM

have you tried: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 Express

#3 Radikalizm   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 2885

1Likes

Posted 03 August 2013 - 04:31 PM

hi

i have the vc++ 2010 pinned on my task bar but i want to pin it to the start screen also.  i try to find it in:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\bin

but do not know what is the name of the program.  can someone give me the path of the directory and the name of the exe file that start vc++ 2010.

thanks

The executable can be found in "Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE" and is called devenv.exe

I gets all your texture budgets!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS