• Create Account

Review copies available for HLSL development Cookbook - Packt Publishing

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 sandyp   Members   -  Reputation: 103

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:33 AM

4209OT_cov.jpg

We have a few e-copies of HLSL Development Cookbook  available for review. 

If interested, just do the following:

1. Drop an email to me with the subject line as "HLSL Development Cookbook- Review Request" on sandyp@packtpub.com 

2. State in the comments section below what interests you about HLSL.

Since we have few copies available selected members will be given the oppurtunity.

HLSL Development Cookbook will provide you with a series of essential recipes to help you make the most out of different rendering techniques used within games and simulations using the DirectX 11 API. Feel free to click on the book lpage for more information about the book.

Hurry up HLSL enthusiasts you don't wanna miss out on the chance of getting these free copies

Edited by sandyp, 07 August 2013 - 08:00 AM.

Sponsor:

#2 sandyp   Members   -  Reputation: 103

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:45 AM

Thanks for the amazing response via mails. It would be really great if you could mention here in your comments the reason you want to review the book.

Best Regards,

Sandy Joseph

--

Sandy Joseph
Marketing Research Executive | Packt Publishing | www.PacktPub.com

Edited by sandyp, 07 August 2013 - 07:57 AM.

#3 gfxgangsta   Members   -  Reputation: 526

Posted 07 August 2013 - 10:00 AM

Thank you for this opportunity sandyp!

I am interested in reviewing this book for a number of reasons. I am mainly a gameplay programmer, but I have a strong interest in graphics programming. I've implemented a few shaders before, like the Phong model and very basic shadow mapping. I'm looking to use a book to hone my skills and be able to understand topics such as global illumination and post-processing.

#4 sandyp   Members   -  Reputation: 103

Posted 08 August 2013 - 06:37 AM

Hi Gangsta, 

Thanks for expressing your interest in reviewing the book. 

Have a nice time reading it.

Regards,

Sandy Joseph

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS