• Create Account

We're offering banner ads on our site from just $5!

1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

2d artist - space art, backgrounds

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 Masson   Members   -  Reputation: 179

0Likes

Posted 09 August 2013 - 08:56 AM

Hello!

I am an bulgarian 2D artist who is specializing on space-themed artwork. I want to find a job in a small studio (outsource) or a small space project. [deleted]

Edited by Tom Sloper, 09 August 2013 - 07:37 PM.
advertising

Sponsor:

#2 Tom Sloper   Moderators   -  Reputation: 10149

0Likes

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:39 PM

I want to find a job in a small studio (outsource) or a small space project.

And you would like some advice for your job search? (Because that's the purpose of this board -- advice, not Help Wanted or Job Wanted ads.)  If you have a question to ask, this is the place to do it.  If you want to advertise your availability, please use the Classifieds. Thanks.

-- Tom Sloper
Sloperama Productions
Making games fun and getting them done.
www.sloperama.com

Please do not PM me. My email address is easy to find, but note that I do not give private advice.

#3 Masson   Members   -  Reputation: 179

0Likes

Posted 10 August 2013 - 04:09 AM

Sorry. Thanks for the clarification!

But I have a question: I have appointed an adequate price for a art or not? Because it is my first attempt to enter in a worldwide gamedev and I don't really know prices and subtleties, so I want to take advice please. =)

#4 Tom Sloper   Moderators   -  Reputation: 10149

0Likes

Posted 10 August 2013 - 08:17 AM

I have appointed an adequate price for a art or not? Because it is my first attempt to enter in a worldwide gamedev and I don't really know prices and subtleties,

That's not a question for this board.  Someone who has a "job" (the topic here) gets paid hourly, not by the piece.  Freelancer pricing is most likely a Business topic, or maybe a Visual Arts topic since you're talking about freelancing as an artist. 

-- Tom Sloper
Sloperama Productions
Making games fun and getting them done.
www.sloperama.com

Please do not PM me. My email address is easy to find, but note that I do not give private advice.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS