• Create Account

- - - - -

[Error witj Inheritance]No matching signatures to

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 nickgastovski   Members   -  Reputation: 103

0Likes

Posted 11 August 2013 - 01:47 AM

I got Eror(]No matching signatures to ... )with this code.

why it's not working?

class IInt{
virtual void regFunctions(asIScriptEngine*_engine)=0;
};

class Core:public Iint{
virtual void regFunctions(asIScriptEngine*_engine){
        Warning("regFunctions");
        int r;

//
        //!Logging
        //
        r = _engine->RegisterGlobalFunction("void LogPrintf(const string val)", asFUNCTION(ScriptLogPrintf), asCALL_CDECL); assert( r >= 0 );
        r = _engine->RegisterGlobalFunction("void Warning(const string val)", asFUNCTION(ScriptWarning), asCALL_CDECL); assert( r >= 0 );
        r = _engine->RegisterGlobalFunction("void Debug(const string val)", asFUNCTION(ScriptDebug), asCALL_CDECL); assert( r >= 0 );
        r = _engine->RegisterGlobalFunction("void Error(const string val, bool val)", asFUNCTION(ScriptError), asCALL_CDECL); assert( r >= 0 );
       };
};

class Engine:public Core{
virtual void regFunctions(asIScriptEngine*_engine){Core::regFunctions(this->mASEngine)}
}
};

Edited by nickgastovski, 11 August 2013 - 02:12 AM.

Sponsor:

#2 Andreas Jonsson   Moderators   -  Reputation: 3365

0Likes

Posted 11 August 2013 - 10:55 AM

I think you need to provide a little more information. I see nothing wrong with what little you've given. 

Post the full error message that the compiler gives, and we may be able to help.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS