• Create Account

A little tip

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 ~Tidus   Members   -  Reputation: 106

0Likes

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:03 PM

Hello everyone, I am a "young" Italian boy with a passion for video games and computer asd. I am 15 and I'd like to make the game developer

Now the question:

For now I'm studying Python I would like some advice on which one (or more) little game could do (nothing pretentious) without the use of library

Thanks at all :)

P.s. Sorry for the English

Sponsor:

#2 shadowisadog   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 2563

3Likes

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:38 PM

Define "without the use of library". PyGame is well suited for producing 2d games, but I suppose if you wanted to stick with things provided in a typical Python distribution that you could write some text based console games.

Here are some ideas:

1. Guess the number. Generate a random number between 1-10 and have the player attempt to guess the number. If the guess was too high then tell the player that they guessed too high. If the guess was too low then tell the player that they guessed too low. If they guess the answer correctly then they win. If after three guesses they do not guess the correct answer, then they lose.

2. Nim

3. Tower of Hanoi

4. A text adventure game such as Zork.

#3 wodinoneeye   Members   -  Reputation: 879

3Likes

Posted 13 August 2013 - 03:51 AM

Text based output  including 2D grid output

Tic Tac Toe just to get the  'game loop' idea down

Hangman   

--------------------------------------------Ratings are Opinion, not Fact

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS