• Create Account

Anyone else here at GenCon?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 Cornstalks   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 6882

Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:46 PM

I'm here as an exhibitor for work. I've never been to GenCon before, so this is a first time experience here for me! Anyone else here, or does anyone have any good ideas of what to do here at GenCon or Indianapolis for fun?

[ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]

Sponsor:

#2 capn_midnight   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 1375

Posted 19 August 2013 - 05:27 PM

I went last year, but was sick and too busy at work this year :(

[See some of My Projects] - [Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github]

#3 Cornstalks   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 6882

Posted 19 August 2013 - 08:24 PM

I went last year, but was sick and too busy at work this year sad.png

Dang. I can't compare it to past years, but I thought it was pretty good! Granted, I spent most of my time in our booth, but still, it was good.

[ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS