• Create Account

The Week of Awesome: Unofficial GDNet Competition

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
128 replies to this topic

#121 jbadams   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 17712

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:33 PM

Rep points have now been awarded -- note that as the points were manually added to your account they aren't currently listed in reputation logs.

The winning team "wolferaven" and "Ecker00" have been awarded +400 points each.

For second place "Endurion" has been awarded +200 points.

The people's choice winner "dmatter" has been awarded +300 points.

All other listed participants have been awarded +50 points.

...and as a surprise, for all his effort in organising and running this Cornstalks has been awarded +100 points! smile.png

Congratulations to the winners and to everyone who participated, and thanks to the members who took the time to vote for member's choice.

Sponsor:

#122 Cornstalks   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 6974

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:00 PM

...and as a surprise, for all his effort in organising and running this Cornstalks has been awarded +100 points! smile.png

Aw shucks, you're gonna make me blush.

Dang, it doesn't look like we have the blushing smiley face anymore.

[ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]

#123 Alpha_ProgDes   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 4688

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:04 PM

Couldn't have happened to a better group of people!

Congratulations to everyone who participated!

Beginner in Game Development? Read here.

Super Mario Bros clone tutorial written in XNA 4.0 [MonoGame, ANX, and MonoXNA] by Scott Haley

If you have found any of the posts helpful, please show your appreciation by clicking the up arrow on those posts Posted Image

Spoiler

#124 Endurion   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 3402

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:05 AM

Thanks guys, it has been fun :)

Fruny: Ftagn! Ia! Ia! std::time_put_byname! Mglui naflftagn std::codecvt eY'ha-nthlei!,char,mbstate_t>

#125 slicer4ever   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 3387

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:04 AM

Congrats to all contestants=-).

Out of curiosity, well the results of each category from every judge be posted, or just the final results?
Check out https://www.facebook.com/LiquidGames for some great games made by me on the Playstation Mobile market.

#126 dmatter   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 3006

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:17 AM

Out of curiosity, well the results of each category from every judge be posted, or just the final results?

Yeah, if that data exists it would be interesting to see...

#127 Cornstalks   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 6974

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:39 AM

I have the categorical results from most of the judges, so I can post those too. I'll try to do that today, but might not get to it until tomorrow.

[ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]

#128 jbadams   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 17712

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:22 AM

I also have some notes from my judging to share in a journal post, but I won't get to posting it for a couple of days. smile.png

#129 slicer4ever   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 3387

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:23 PM

I also have some notes from my judging to share in a journal post, but I won't get to posting it for a couple of days. smile.png

can't wait to read it=-)

Check out https://www.facebook.com/LiquidGames for some great games made by me on the Playstation Mobile market.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS