• Create Account

FREE SOFTWARE GIVEAWAY

We have 4 x Pro Licences (valued at $59 each) for 2d modular animation software Spriter to give away in this Thursday's GDNet Direct email newsletter.

Read more in this forum topic or make sure you're signed up (from the right-hand sidebar on the homepage) and read Thursday's newsletter to get in the running!

Storytelling with environment design // need input

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 Servet   Members   -  Reputation: 138

0Likes

Posted 18 August 2013 - 08:02 AM

Hello everyone,

I have been working on an application for my MA thesis. It is basically an open environment that you can traverse and investigate the objects that are spread around. 

What I need is for people to investigate the environment and write something on the form in the application (<200 words) about their interpretation of what happened in that scene. 

Controls are: WASD to move

Left Click to investigate an object up close // Right Click to stop investigating

The main door where you start is also where you can get to the notepad // form that can be filled and submitted

You can reach the application here:

http://www.servetulas.com/WHH/

It would be awesome if you could also post your notes here :)

Thanks in advance,

all input welcome.

Sponsor:

#2 Servet   Members   -  Reputation: 138

0Likes

Posted 24 August 2013 - 06:00 AM

There was a problem with the database and it is fixed now. Might have missed a few entries :)

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS