• Create Account

Chat doesn't auto scroll to bottom

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 Cornstalks   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 6991

Posted 21 August 2013 - 09:30 PM

In the fancy new GDNet chat, it doesn't scroll to the bottom every time someone posts a message (which is rather annoying). I make sure I scroll all the way to the bottom of the chat window, but every time a new message is sent the window doesn't auto scroll down. Here's a before and after picture:

Before (all the way scrolled to the bottom):

before.png

After someone sends a message:

after.png

My setup:

Chrome 29.0.1547.57

OS X 10.8.4

MacBook Pro Retina 15"

[ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]

Sponsor:

#2 DpakoH   Members   -  Reputation: 1029

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:41 AM

the other thing is that the chat is small, only 5-6 messages can be seen. and even in popup window the chat doesnt resize.

#3 slicer4ever   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 3982

Posted 23 August 2013 - 09:25 AM

scrolling works for me under firefox(23.0.1)

Check out https://www.facebook.com/LiquidGames for some great games made by me on the Playstation Mobile market.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS