• Create Account

Ultimate Insulter | Android App, soon to be released.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 The Ryan   Members   -  Reputation: 154

Posted 02 September 2013 - 03:10 PM

1278096_715365405155659_1320932587_o.png

I am currently making an app called Ultimate Insulter, it randomly generates insults from pre-defined templates and a big text file with many words. The app is near completion, probably about a week or so left of tweaking, etc.

Here is a video of the app in action. Slightly offensive words are used, but nothing really bad.

Sponsor:

#2 stanirya   Members   -  Reputation: 771

Posted 02 September 2013 - 03:40 PM

Some interesting results. I am actually kind of interested in this type of app, I always run out of insults to use when it really counts!

But there's a bit too much repetition there, maybe the text file is not so big after all or your RNG is not random enough :)

#3 The Ryan   Members   -  Reputation: 154

Posted 02 September 2013 - 03:51 PM

Some interesting results. I am actually kind of interested in this type of app, I always run out of insults to use when it really counts!

But there's a bit too much repetition there, maybe the text file is not so big after all or your RNG is not random enough smile.png

Yeah, I know what you mean. There are currently 15 different templates for insults. Sometimes you get a repeat, other times you don't see the same one for many rolls. Still gonna add a few more before release, along with more words in the list.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS