Spark Rising is a build + battle sandbox game from the creative minds at Wicked Loot. You build. You battle. You can share your creations with others, or just conquer them.
With our voxel game engine, you can build amazing environments, massive fortresses, vehicles, and all sorts of creatures. Lay down cube after cube to build exactly what you want, or place whole structures at once. We make it easy to build, enhance, and customize your creations.
Take your creations and then fight back against an invasion as you conquer and defend flying fortresses. It could be aliens that use strategy to weaken you. Or it could highly coordinated squadrons of mechs. Or rampaging dinos. Or swarming zombies. The game puts you into the heart of the action, via 3rd person perspective, as you pew pew pew against cubes cubes cubes. But you aren’t along in your battle. Build and upgrade turrets, barricades, traps, and your troops. Fight back via long range attacks or jump into the thick of battle with melee.
And just when you think the story mode is over, the game opens up and you can create and share your creations with our wicked modding platform. Or if you are the war faring kind, just conquer everyone across the galaxy. Where this game goes depends on how far you take it.
- Genre: Sandbox Action Strategy, 3rd Person Perspective
- Theme: Sci Fi
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- Launch Date: Q2 2014
- Game Engine: Voxel + Unity 3D
Current features announced:
- Beautiful voxel based game engine allows you to build and battle right in the game
- Build unique environments, fortresses, vehicles and creatures
- In story mode, there are multiple fortresses to defend, each requiring a different strategy
- Over a dozen type of enemies to fend off from mech units to giant spaceships to bio creatures that roam the wild
- Jump into different exo-suits to power up in battle as you fight in the thick if it with melee attacks, or snipe from rooftops based on your exo-suit class
- Command a small platoon of troops to help fend off the alien invasion
- Place defenses like turrets, traps and barricades
- Upgrade your exo-suits, weapons, structures and defenses to fend of increasingly more powerful enemies
- Create and customize all sorts of cool things like fortresses, vehicles and characters with our Wicked Creator Mode
- Share your creations with others, and earn real rewards if people love what you create
Edited by John Master Lee, 09 November 2013 - 09:29 PM.