I'm the developer of Rock Ninja, an Android game that has just been released on Google Play.
Rock Ninja is a skill game where you control a ninja that needs to survive as long as possible a shower of bouncy rocks by either doging them or destroying them by using power-ups and consumable items.
• Simple mechanics
• Smooth gameplay and zero in-game loading times
• 3 levels of Difficulty
• 5 amazing unlockable Power-ups
• 20+ Achievements with prizes to claim
• Various items to equip to buy from the shop with earned coins
• Physics enabled for realistic rock bounce and crash
• Tilt or Touch controls, whichever you prefer
• Designed for both tablet and phone
• Compete with your friends and other players with the Google Play Game Services integrated Leaderboards and Achievements
Gameplay video on Youtube:
It's been done with Libgdx and has taken me about 6 months to complete (have done everything on my own).
Please, give it a try it and let me know what you think!