• Create Account

Space Bunny Shooter [Andrioid very strange physics-based game]

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 A.Chudinov   Members   -  Reputation: 103

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:51 AM

Hi,

I am happy to announce that my fun nonlinear physics-based game now has been released on Google Play. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dynamixsoftware.sbs2

Space Zoo Shuttle crash-lands and after breaking free Space Zombie Bunnies start destroying the carrots. Space farmer Yuri has only one mission: to save cosmic carrots from space eared mosters.

It's easy to play. Just run, jump and shoot annoying space zombie bunnies. You can't lose but have to work hard to open additional Secret Missions. 4 episodes and 39 missions of fun, very strange physics-based game with more levels to come!

ss_1_a.jpg

Features:
- Innovative nonlinear physics a la They Need To Be Fed game
- 4 Episodes and 39 Missions
- Outstanding graphics
- Amazing music
- 25+ minutes of addictively fun gameplay
- NO ADS
- More updates with new episodes and missions to come

Play. Have fun!

Disclaimer: Yes, I like They Need To Be Fed and Bunny Shooter games but I am not affilated with They Need To Be Fed and Bunny Shooter creators.

Sponsor:

#2 JVallius   Members   -  Reputation: 124

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:53 AM

Once I was wondering how could I catch that carrot above me. Then I realized that was a carrot on HUD. Nice game, had a lot of fun!

#3 A.Chudinov   Members   -  Reputation: 103

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:46 AM

JVallius Thanks for comment!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS