A retro journey.

Started by
-1 comments, last by AgustinAlvarez 10 years, 7 months ago

Hello, my name is Agustin and i'm a 23 year old programmer who likes video games. My first video game was at the age of 5, and if I remember correctly was Master of Magic; a fantasy turn based strategy that I love. I found my call at the age of 11 when I coded my first line of code for an open source mmorpg game, using Visual Basic. Since that day I had been coding and learning a lot about video games and how to make them.

So I decided to start my own personal journey and do what I like the most, code from ground all those games that I loved for all these years, not just for me, but for all those people that feel the same. My vision is to extend them all, using technology that wasn't at that time, that would make them a piece of art.

To be able to extend them, i'm currently coding a C++ modding platform, that will allow to mod each one of them, not just for me, but for all those people that wants to add their own assets to the games. The engine is called Ghrum and that is why i'm here today. The engine can be found Here.

Planned Games:

1. Dune 2
  2. Master of Magic
  3. X-Com Apocalypse
  4. ... More games to come.

If you love those games like I do, please leave a message and if you want to help me in my journey, please write me to wolftein1@gmail.com. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Feel free to comment and star my project! <https://github.com/Ghrum/Ghrum>

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement