Animal kingdom. Critize as much.

Started by
0 comments, last by e01hak 22 years, 6 months ago
before u read this article, i suggest u read my post - ''1st Person(animal) eater''. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ok, I''ve thaught of combining a few ideas into it. 1. I thaught of adding scenarios into the game or levels instead of just living (like in the sims). Plz read below... Scenario.. A. during the the new war between a few african nations, many wild animals are acidently killed during the war. Poaching has increased a lot due to the economic problems. The goal is to survie until the war ends and try to reproduce(mate). Involvements: Cheetah, Leopard only Dificulty: medium->hard plz suggest other ideas! 2. Sub-Characters. I also thaught of adding an addition sort of a god. this god will like order the animals (like give intructions like to help this tribe and the kill another tribe. He will also be part of the starting optional tutorial will the other sub-character - the animal''s instinct. it will tell you what it think you need to do to survive. Tell me what do yo think. post your ideas too plz!
Gad Blass U ;P
Advertisement
Cool idea, but shouldn''t this be in game design?

George D. Filiotis
Geordi
George D. Filiotis

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement