• Create Account

DirectX 11.1 Game Programming Book by Pooya Eimandar

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 Pooya Eimandar   Members   -  Reputation: 281

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:36 AM

Hi 

The book "DirectX 11.1 Game Programming" by Pooya Eimandar brings unprecedented power and flexibility to programmers who want to excel in graphical programs. 

DirectX 11.1 Game Programming is an introduction to creating interactive computer graphics and games, using Direct3D 11.1. You would be guided through the new features of Direct3D along with XAML to build an extensible multithreaded framework for creating 3D applications and games on the Windows 8 metro style platform.

Get the more information about this book on PackT website or book website

Chance to Win Free Copies of Packt’s new book on DirectX 11.1

Readers would be pleased to know that we have teamed up with Packt Publishing to organize a contest of my newly published book DirectX 11.1 Game Programming

And 3 lucky winners stand a chance to win eBook copies of the book. Keep reading to find out how you can be one of the Lucky Winners. Get more information on

http://directx11-1-gameprogramming.azurewebsites.net/

4803OT.jpg

Edited by Pooya Eimandar, 05 October 2013 - 05:18 PM.

Please kindly check my book "DirectX 11.1 Game Programming" and my open source game engine Persian Engine.

Best Regards

Pooya Eimandar

Sponsor:

#2 Brother Bob   Moderators   -  Reputation: 7928

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:41 AM

Removed the cross posts and moved this one to Your Announcement. Don't post all over the forum, please.

#3 Pooya Eimandar   Members   -  Reputation: 281

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:20 AM

Removed the cross posts and moved this one to Your Announcement. Don't post all over the forum, please.

Sure, thanks.

Please kindly check my book "DirectX 11.1 Game Programming" and my open source game engine Persian Engine.

Best Regards

Pooya Eimandar

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS