Hello for everyone,
I am Arda and I am new to forum. I have some questions about how to make games. I know the C++ basics and a little about C#. I am 16 years old and I go to high school. Here are my questions:
1) How did they make doom or quake or age of empires? ( which language they used and which libraries )
2) What I need to know to develop the game in my dreams?
3) How can I make a total conversion of Half-Life 2? ( I hope you wont reference me to valve's site. Tutorials on there is useless)
4) Where can I find an ameteur group to join to get experience?
5) Is there any book which shows development of a game? ( I couldnt find anything lile that)
6) Which one is better: using an engine, modding a game or creating your own game on your own?
7) Is there anyone who can be my tutor and lead me to my dreams?
Okey I know I want too much thing but I hope there are good guys who can help me.