• Create Account

The IOTD widget on an Indie Project page might confuse

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Servant of the Lord   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 19499

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:16 PM

Look at this screenshot:

upxh.png

At first and second glance, the IOTD widget looks like it is a screenshot for the game ("Mage's Quest") being displayed on this page. It looks like "Mage's Quest" was featured as the IOTD sometime in the past, and this was the IOTD screenshot for this game. Only on the third glance do you realize it's for an unrelated game.

This isn't a big deal, just bringing it to your attention in case it wasn't already.

It's perfectly fine to abbreviate my username to 'Servant' rather than copy+pasting it all the time.
All glory be to the Man at the right hand... On David's throne the King will reign, and the Government will rest upon His shoulders. All the earth will see the salvation of God.
Of Stranger Flames - [indie turn-based rpg set in a para-historical French colony] | Indie RPG development journal

[Fly with me on Twitter] [Google+] [My broken website]

[Need web hosting? I personally like A Small Orange]

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS