• Create Account

We're offering banner ads on our site from just $5!

1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

Don't forget to read Tuesday's email newsletter for your chance to win a free copy of Construct 2!

A Look at Audiosurf 2

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 vipar   Members   -  Reputation: 170

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:20 PM

So I just bought early-access to this game and it is actually quite fun.

When you start the game you are introduced to one of the new modes called Waveboard where you essentially surf on your music and then when you see a chance to jump, you do so to get big air time and do air combos for points.

If you play the Waveboard Grid mode you get to pick up bricks for points like the old game. Except they work as a multiplier for your jumps instead.

I made a little video to show it off. The song in this video is from the game itself as I didn't have any songs on my computer (damn you Spotify). You can also link your account to Soundcloud and stream music from those you follow directly to the game. Let me know what you think of the video.

CEO of Dynamic Realities

Sponsor:

#2 vipar   Members   -  Reputation: 170

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:18 AM

Made a 2nd video showing off Audiosprinting which a mod for the game found in the steam workshop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35cO2x1xutI

CEO of Dynamic Realities

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS