• Create Account

Sewer Tea - 2D gameboy-ish action adventure

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kuznetsowski   Members   -  Reputation: 103

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:40 AM

Good morning everyone,

I would like to introduce you to Sewer Tea, a 2D action adventure game currently in development.

Description

Sewer Tea is a game that takes place in a fictional universe where the Earth has been subjugated by an extraterrestrial force called The Milenaries. The State of the Milenaries lives in a not so distant artificial planet called Milenia. Their government is brutal and totalitarian, yet some of their people have a heart and protest against the multiple reforms made against the Earth administration.

A rebel group formed by Milenarians opposed to The State's government beliefs have taken an underground facility and released a very powerful virus known as Sewer Tea. City #00829 has been infested with the virus, mutating most of its inhabitants, making them turn into horrible creatures.

The gameplay takes you into a survival rampage against dozens of different enemies through a 2D randomized world with a gripping story full of twists.

Features:

• Randomized world
  • Full replayability
  • Focus on storytelling
  • Retro arcade killing rampage
  • Test Room mode
  • 4 weapons
  • Use of gas masks against the sewer tea

Here you have a couple of alpha in-game videos:

Release and contact info:

I'm trying to achieve a release for Q1 2014. I'm a full time employee working in a company to get enough money to survive and I only program/animate on my spare time, therefore some delays are to be expected, unfortunately.

The price will be between 2 EUR and 5 EUR.

You can track the progress of the game here. I normally release news on Sundays/Mondays but also upload some images during the week.

Also, please consider following me on twitter and don't forget to drop me a line if you like what you see. For any suggestion/comment/idea just send an email to pimpus.kuznetsowski@gmail.com and I'll try to reply as soon as possible.

Best,

Kuznetsowski

Edited by Kuznetsowski, 08 October 2013 - 02:41 AM.

Sponsor:

#2 silkroadgame   Members   -  Reputation: 211

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:08 AM

Looking interesting.

I recommend you to do more than 4 weapons if time is allowed.

http://www.game-silkroad.com
info_game@silkroadcg.com

#3 Kuznetsowski   Members   -  Reputation: 103

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:14 AM

Thanks for the interest.

Indeed, I'm looking forward to adding more weapons as the game continues its development. So far I've only implemented the sword, pistol and shotgun. Once the assault rifle (the 4th weapon) is done, I'll continue with my top 1 priority: the enemies.

After having a decent amount of enemies, I'll get back to adding more weapons ^^ (any suggestion is more than welcome).

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS