• Create Account

Greetings from a newb!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 Neon Black   Members   -  Reputation: 108

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:10 PM

Hello GameDev.net!

My name is Neon Black and I am new to your forums. I just wanted to say hello and to introduce myself. I am 23 (male) living in beautiful northern California just north of San Francisco. I am an avid videogame enthusiast and an aspiring game developer with some big ideas and just the right amount of naivety to start running full-speed with them! 

I am looking to gain some connections here on the forums to further my development endeavors and to learn from a community of knowledgeable people. I will appreciate any and all advice from fellow gamers and developers and I hope to be a good contributor on the forums as well.

As I still have much to learn in development, I look forward to learning and growing with the community. I have a decent amount of experience programming GML for GameMaker, and I am currently wetting my feet in Unity. If anyone out there would like to collaborate or just discuss game ideas with a fellow enthusiast, feel free to PM me and we can Skype.

Cheers,

-Neon Black

Edit: If you are interested in reading about my current development project, have a look here and tell me what you think! http://www.gamedev.net/topic/648870-neon-blacks-massive-space-sim-idea/

Edited by Neon Black, 12 October 2013 - 06:16 PM.

"Imagine what I would do if i could do all I can." -Sun Tsu

Sponsor:

#2 Shane C   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 1103

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:17 PM

Hello, welcome.

Speaking of Skype, I have it. My Skype is potatohog1

I'm not sure how beneficial our conversation will be as I'm pretty dry on game design ideas right now, and I'm not looking to collaborate with more people right now, though.

#3 jbadams   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 17248

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:13 AM

Welcome! smile.png

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS