• Create Account

FREE SOFTWARE GIVEAWAY

We have 4 x Pro Licences (valued at $59 each) for 2d modular animation software Spriter to give away in this Thursday's GDNet Direct email newsletter.

Read more in this forum topic or make sure you're signed up (from the right-hand sidebar on the homepage) and read Thursday's newsletter to get in the running!

Funny Gamedev Chat quotes

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 Shane C   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 1283

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:56 AM

"I will probably end up with some fat dude with no job, if I date within my league." - Shane C

"downed our bear and... [snip]" - riuthamus
"Downed a bear that must have been an adventure as well" - NightCreature83

[Political Correctness] be damned, it's on my dollar bill: "In *God* we trust"... - AllEightUp
"God who is that" - NightCreature83

<talks about politics> - FLeBlanc
"Whoops, politics. My bad." - FLeBlanc

"Shane - I have bad news for you.......... Employers can track your posts anyway." - Stormynature.
"Oh. I thought you were going to tell me I had died last week, or that I was wearing someone else's underwear." - Shane C

Sponsor:

#2 JohnnyCode   Members   -  Reputation: 311

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:50 PM

Atrix256:

"it's real cool.

i am a "werepyre" a hybrid between the 2.

it's deff a nice element to be able to do that and becomes something else IMO (:

would it be optional in your game?"

an immortal post, you can search it out

#3 Yudhisthira   Members   -  Reputation: 121

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:15 PM

"One of the things I hate is when I think someone is talking to me, but they actually talking to the person next to me" - Fig

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS