• Create Account

Any idea where to pre order a PS4?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 3DModelerMan   Members   -  Reputation: 926

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:44 PM

I missed the August 6th pre order window because I didn't know if I was gonna be able to afford it. Now I've got the money and I can't find pre orders anywhere. Does anyone know where you can still get them for launch day?

Sponsor:

#2 Shane C   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 1103

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:45 PM

Sorry, but you probably should have preordered long ago.

You can buy one off Ebay, but expect to pay approximately $100-$200 extra.

#3 Cornstalks   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 6966

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:39 PM

Doing a quick Google shows the PS4 has been sold out (when it comes to preorders). So in short, to get one on launch day you either have to stand in a line and fight for one on launch day (assuming there are stores that kept a few units back and will put them out on the shelf), or buy one from someone else, like Shane C suggested.

[ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]

#4 Servant of the Lord   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 16697

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:28 PM

Sony's probably producing them as fast as they can - they'll probably have another batch ready before Christmas. Maybe get on Amazon's notification list?

A quick google leads to this article, which suggests that Sony might be holding out some for retail stores on launch day.

Edited by Servant of the Lord, 19 October 2013 - 06:32 PM.

It's perfectly fine to abbreviate my username to 'Servant' rather than copy+pasting it all the time.

[Fly with me on Twitter] [Google+] [My broken website]

All glory be to the Man at the right hand... On David's throne the King will reign, and the Government will rest upon His shoulders. All the earth will see the salvation of God.                                                                                                                                                       [Need free cloud storage? I personally like DropBox]

Of Stranger Flames - [indie turn-based rpg set in a para-historical French colony] | Indie RPG development journal

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS