Anybody left from the 2003 crowd?

Started by
87 comments, last by CGameProgrammer 10 years, 3 months ago

I hope this isn't too OT. Just curious. Anybody remember what that secret MUD was? Does Dave still own this site?

It started with a T... Tarbetha? Tibeta? I must know!

pixelwrench.com | [email="matt[nospam]@pixelwrench[nospam]com"]email[/email] lethalhamster: gamedev keeps taking my money, but im too lazy to not let them
Advertisement

Dave is still an owner of the site, but isn't very active with the site any more.

Boolean (who wrote/drew the comics) has just returned with a new completed game and marketing experiment, there are various others still around, and a lot of other regular members from around those times are now moderators.

- Jason Astle-Adams

I found TA by drunk accident some time in 2010, but didn't keep up appearances there. It might still be around.
I mean, TA doesn't exist, silly poppet.

I remember getting banned once, end of 2003, for a post in one of the random threads in the lounge taunting Dave. I felt like such a bad boy.

There was a fashion for a signature that lots of people used to have back then, anyone remember what they looked like ?

Someone made everyone wait for a mexican wrestler, and some poppet stole people's usernames and passwords

Do you mean the "resist ..." icons?

- Jason Astle-Adams

resist [username]. Yeah I think that was it :-)

Oh and the green blob ATI advert!

Wow didn't realize that was 10 years ago until this thread

Yeah, it's been awhile. :) (<-- joined in 2001)

--------------------------~The Feature Creep of the Family~

I've been here for quite awhile as well.

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement