• Create Account

Can't view attachment in thread. Why?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 Alpha_ProgDes   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 4688

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:28 PM

http://www.gamedev.net/topic/648431-putt-updates-and-finals-thread/?view=findpost&p=5103161

So this user has attached a download to his post. But when I click on it, I get an error from GDN telling me that I don't have permission to view the attachment. Am I, the user, or the site doing something wrong?

Beginner in Game Development? Read here.

Super Mario Bros clone tutorial written in XNA 4.0 [MonoGame, ANX, and MonoXNA] by Scott Haley

If you have found any of the posts helpful, please show your appreciation by clicking the up arrow on those posts Posted Image

Spoiler

Sponsor:

#2 Gaiiden   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 5044

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:19 PM

I get the same error so it's not you. Can't think of why the site would have a problem with it - if it wasn't an acceptable format the site shouldn't have let the user upload it in the first place...

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS