I found a strange phenomenon of my GPU, follow list are what i do:
1. open my video game window normally
2. look at the core clock and load of my gpu with GPU-Z, it's 810MHz and 60% load, nothing unnormal
3. minimize the video game window for a long times(>0.5 hour)
4. look at the core clock and load of my gpu with GPU-Z, it's 60MHz and 100% load, it's uncommon
5. restore my video game window, because of the unusual state of gpu, my fps is so low, about 2 to 5
6. the gpu can't restore normal state until i close the game window and run again
OS: windows XP sp3
CPU: intel i5
GPU: Nivida GT630
GPU Driver: 301.68
DXSDK version: August 2008
i don't know why? who reduce the core clock of my gpu, the driver or d3d runtime? any idea about this? thanks!
sorry for my poor english
Edited by davidlee80, 24 October 2013 - 08:25 PM.