• Create Account

We're offering banner ads on our site from just $5!

1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

Game Dev Accountants in Los Angeles?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 Koobazaur   Members   -  Reputation: 691

0Likes

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:54 AM

I already have a good attorney and LLC paperwork submitted, so accounting is next. I found few promising ones in my area, but looking for someone specializing in Game / Software Dev would be best.

I checked the stickies but they just have attorney links; I fruitlessly searched the forums; and I even checked Tom's Sloperama but the links in the Finance section are no longer valid (404s).

So any good suggestions for game dev accountants (or directories) in Los Angeles, preferably close to KoreaTown / Mid-wilshire area? Thanks!

Postmortem: one must die -  Political narrative-adventure game playing an Agent of Death who must take ONE life that could change the fate of a conflict-torn Nation

Check out my DevBlog for news on the next title!

Sponsor:

#2 Tom Sloper   Moderators   -  Reputation: 10148

0Likes

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:24 PM

I fixed the broken links (thanks for letting me know). But I never had any links to accountants.

Good luck with your search.

-- Tom Sloper
Sloperama Productions
Making games fun and getting them done.
www.sloperama.com

Please do not PM me. My email address is easy to find, but note that I do not give private advice.

#3 Koobazaur   Members   -  Reputation: 691

0Likes

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:01 PM

Ah gotcha. Thanks! I'll check the new links regardless, your stuff is always useful smile.png

Postmortem: one must die -  Political narrative-adventure game playing an Agent of Death who must take ONE life that could change the fate of a conflict-torn Nation

Check out my DevBlog for news on the next title!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS