• Create Account

Knowing the symobls positions out of a stopping angle

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 AhmedSaleh   Members   -  Reputation: 155

0Likes

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:48 AM

I have a 3D Slot Reel, that I'm trying to simulate a 3D Slot Machine. I have 3D Cylinder that is composed out of 36 meshes ( symbols ) as shown in the figure. There are only 12 symbols, and I'm repeating it 3 times around the cylinder.

When the reel is spinning, I can get the stopping angle, but giving the above information, I would like to change the 3 symbols, that are behind the three symbols which will be appeared to the viewer or the player. My problem is, I can not find the symbol or the meshes indices, at any desired stop angle when its spinning at any time

Attached Thumbnails

• reel.PNG

Game Programming is the process of converting dead pictures to live ones .

Sponsor:

#2 Brother Bob   Moderators   -  Reputation: 8040

0Likes

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:55 AM

Don't cross post, keep your question to one thread only. Closing this one, the other thread is here: clicky.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS