• Create Account

Version Control and programming with a team

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
20 replies to this topic

#21 Memories are Better   Prime Members   -  Reputation: 769

0Likes

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:31 PM

A suggestion if you're going to be using Visual Studio for development (not sure if you are, as it hasn't been discussed). Microsoft offers Team Foundation Service/Visual Studio Online with it's newest Visual Studio versions that allow for both version control, and task allocation depending on what development model you'll be using.

I second this, ofc it depends on your team size and if you are using VS, I am not sure if the express version (free one) covers 5 or 10 people maximum though, if you are going to be using office products heavily for planning or management of your projects, there is neat integration with TFS. I am not too familiar with the alternatives but have been VERY happy with TFS features

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS