• Create Account

- - - - -

Multiple Initialization Lists

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jason Goepel   Members   -  Reputation: 402

0Likes

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:45 AM

Is there any reason one cannot register multiple formats for initialization lists?

I attempted to do so and didn't get any registration errors, but it ended up replacing the first one I registered.

Sponsor:

#2 Andreas Jonsson   Moderators   -  Reputation: 3293

0Likes

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:03 PM

I haven't implement support for multiple list patterns yet. It will require quite a bit more work to get this supported, as the compiler will need to try to determine which one should be used based on what it sees in the script.

For now I'll add a check for this in the code so the engine doesn't silently accept when the application tries to register multiple list factories.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

#3 Andreas Jonsson   Moderators   -  Reputation: 3293

0Likes

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:06 AM

I've added this verification in revision 1780.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS