I currently have the funding available to produce my own video game. Now I have never done anything like this but I have the vision and all the ideas. I dont have any exoerience in building games from any real perspective except that I have been playing them since I was 9 and I am now 40. I know what I want and I am an experienced business man. I have around $250,000 available and I want to use the Unreal Engine. WHats my first step to finding talented programmers, artists, sound engineers, etc...? I want to make an episodic adventure game based on the Hebrew Scriptures. But I want them to look and feel like Assassins Creed or Bioshock Infinite but I want strong world ineraction and heavily driven story.
1. Is it reasonable to try and develop this kind of game in 6 months with this kind of investment? Even if its a Beta that we release?
2. How many programmers, artist would I need? (Rough guesstimate at best?)
3. Would I also need to hire a game designer??
3. How should I ago about posting for this so that it appears legit. I really intend to do this even though I dont have experience in making a game.
4. Do you think my inexperience will be a hindrance even though I have the money and office space and equipment?
Anything else you cna pass my way to me get started would be great!!