What do you think of my audio portfolio?

Started by
3 comments, last by RandomStyle MultiCompany 10 years, 4 months ago

Right now I specialize in SFX which often have to do with games, but I only get 1-3 sales a day, seems kind of low. I was wondering what people actually think of it.

http://audiojungle.net/user/Polusono/portfolio

Advertisement

Everyone is so disgusted by how putrid my portfolio is that the community cannot even summon the strength to bare thinking about it enough to bestow upon me a single comment.

I'm moving you to our music and sound forum, where you're more likely to get on-point feedback from people who are "in the know". I've also removed your referal tag from the link so that you're not in violation of our spamming rules.

I'm not really qualified to comment on the quality of your sound effects, but I would say that if you're consistently getting 1-3 sales per day you're actually doing pretty well!

- Jason Astle-Adams

Hey I listened to most of your clips. I think they are pretty good, but some of them sound a bit "thin", like whatever you are using for reverb is (over)attenuating the low/low-mid part of the spectrum or you mix down the basic sound and only record the effect.

Everyone is so disgusted by how putrid my portfolio is that the community cannot even summon the strength to bare thinking about it enough to bestow upon me a single comment.

I just woke up and cut a deuce, so relatively no problem.

The Four Horsemen of Happiness have left.

1-3 ?

there are alot of people who make customized sound effects for free or a litle credit in the game itself (at the end or something)

i think you would need to be happy with it!

but ofc it can be more :P

Multi use company always searching for young talents!

For joining us contact throught : Randomstylerecords@hotmail.nl (also our game dev company)

SOUNDCLOUD

YOUTUBE

WEBSITE (in progress)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement