• Create Account

How can I search for specific topic in this site?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

#1 shtmzkskrpf101   Members   -  Reputation: 106

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:36 PM

Hi, everyone.

I'm starting to build a game and just signed up. so I'm new here. My question is the same with the title.  I'm looking around, but I can't find search box. I think It's faster than waiting for the answer. if I need to know something like Opengl or DirectX's stuff, I'd like to search in the forum associated with my  thing. some sort of stupid question.

Thank you for watching.

Sponsor:

#2 boogyman19946   Members   -  Reputation: 1029

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:03 PM

It's up top to the right of all the section tabs.

Edited by boogyman19946, 29 November 2013 - 05:04 PM.

"If highly skilled generalists are rare, though, then highly skilled innovators are priceless." - ApochPiQ

My personal links :)
- Khan Academy - For all your math needs
- Java API Documentation - For all your Java info needs :D
- C++ Standard Library Reference - For some of your C++ needs ^.^

#3 minibutmany   Members   -  Reputation: 1482

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:04 PM

The search box is in the top right corner, underneath the big banner ad. Is this what you were asking?

EDIT: Oh wow, someone answered within the few second I've been on this pagetongue.png

Edited by minibutmany, 29 November 2013 - 05:04 PM.

Stay gold, Pony Boy.

#4 shtmzkskrpf101   Members   -  Reputation: 106

Posted 29 November 2013 - 08:35 PM

Thank you all!

I've used Chrome browser by zooming too much. it has hiddenbiggrin.png

#5 Ectara   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 2811

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:38 AM

Ah, yeah. Look at that. When I zoom in far enough with Seamonkey, the search bar completely disappears. I wonder if mobile users can't search because of this, or something; I couldn't find the replacement for that search bar.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS