Wind Fortress is a web browser RPG with a strong scenario, a deep universe and the chance to create your own adventure for others to play.
The Wind Fortress is a giant flying island that floats slowly, high in the sky, over a planet filled mostly with oceans and few rare islands. In this world full of magic, science and wilderness, you will discover the friendship and animosity between different people that live on the island. Full of strange encounters and funny dialogues, Wind Fortress' adventure differs from other role-playing games in its peaceful ambiance, which emphasizes exploration, discussion and thought.
Here a list of some of the key features:
- A large choice of actions: your character will evolve by accomplishing quests, but not necessarily by fighting.
- Nonlinear quests: there are often several ways to solve a problem, and quests can end in different ways. Some of your choices will have an impact on the rest of the adventure.
- Editors: thanks to several editors, you will be able to create your own adventure - including maps, quests and dialogs - and share them with other players.
- Pvp: the arena will allow you to fight against and along with other players (up to 6 vs 6)
- Free evolution: your character skills will evolve depending on the actions you take during the adventure. There is no class system and you are therefore not restricted in your evolution.
- Guilds: you can join one of the four elemental guilds (Earth, Wind, Water and Fire) or refuse to use magic and join the outcasts.
- Pets: you can adopt a pet that will follow you during the game.
- Alchemy lab: you can mix ingredients to create potions and special mixtures.
For now, the world includes:
- eleven areas to explore
- twenty-eight non-playable characters to meet
- sixty foes to fight
- one primary adventure and many secondary quests, for a total of thirty-seven quests split up into almost three hundred steps.
You can find a full description of the game on the Kickstarter project preview page.
Edited by DrSchizo, 26 December 2013 - 08:04 PM.