• Create Account

Website to upload game for free

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic

#1 Canvas   Members   -  Reputation: 239

1Likes

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:33 PM

Hey there people,

I'm looking for a website or a program like steam where I can upload my game for free so anyone can download my game for free and play it. Just want to get my games our there and don't mine allowing people to download them for free. Is there any such website or software? My games are mostly focused around C++

Canvas

Sponsor:

#2 BHXSpecter   Members   -  Reputation: 1462

0Likes

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:41 PM

Most of the programmers I know use their dropbox service. Or you could use Sourceforge. I'm not sure outside of that though as I don't publish my work when I'm done.

"Through vengence I was born.Through war I was trained.Through love I was found. Through death I was released. Through release I was given a purpose."

#3 dejaime   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 4003

1Likes

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:07 PM

You could try websites like indiedb or indiecity.

#4 Godmil   Members   -  Reputation: 744

1Likes

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:09 PM

I'm not sure but maybe Desura?

#5 Monkan   Members   -  Reputation: 580

0Likes

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:00 PM

http://store.indiecity.com/

They've got an easy to follow upload process

"To know the road ahead, ask those coming back."

#6 Aliii   Members   -  Reputation: 1445

0Likes

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:48 AM

indieDB is great but they have a policy that "games have to be in active development, otherways they will be archived". Read their terms of use.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS