• Create Account

Ludum Dare anyone?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

#1 minibutmany   Members   -  Reputation: 1293

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:24 PM

Is anyone going to be doing Ludum Dare this weekend?

I'm not sure if I will have the time, 

but If I do, I will definitely be participating. 

Stay gold, Pony Boy.

Sponsor:

#2 boolean   Members   -  Reputation: 1686

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:34 PM

Oh crap it's this weekend? I might give it a shot if I have time, I've been wanting to try for ages.

[Android] Stupid Human Castles - If Tetris had monsters with powers and were attacking human castles. "4/5 - frandroid.com"

Full version and Demo Version available on the Android app store.

#3 Brick   Members   -  Reputation: 500

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:54 PM

I tried (and failed) to participate in LD27 with some friends and was really looking forward to this one. But alas, we all have way too much schoolwork and couldn't do it this time. Oh well...the good thing about Ludum Dare is you can always try again in 3 months.

#4 scottrick49   Members   -  Reputation: 366

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:40 PM

I participated!  It was my first LD event and it was really fun.  I did manage to finish, however, and that was an accomplishment in itself.  :D

http://www.ludumdare.com/compo/ludum-dare-28/?action=preview&uid=28822

scottrick49

#5 minibutmany   Members   -  Reputation: 1293

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:39 PM

Despite being a very busy weekend, I also finished my game. This is my second Ludum Dare.

http://www.ludumdare.com/compo/ludum-dare-28/?action=preview&uid=22427

Stay gold, Pony Boy.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS